Registered Nurses - Aegis Montgomery
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Are you looking for something different in aged care?
Come and join the exciting new team at Montgomery House in Mt Claremont where history and innovative aged care services come together as one.
We are now seeking Registered Nurses to work across a variety of shifts in our new facility commencing in Late-February 2018
About The Role
Reporting directly to the Clinical Nurse Manager, the Registered Nurse will be responsible for leading the direct care and services team in providing safe, effective, quality care to our residents that enhance and support a quality lifestyle. You will play a key role in the implementation of our new resident directed care model and your ability to roll up your sleeves to lead by example and inspire action in others will be critical to the success of the role.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide best practice clinical care in accordance with resident needs and preferences
- Ensure the safety of residents and quality of care
- Undertake assessment and care planning activities
- Contribute to ACFI assessment and documentation processes
- Coordinate and supervise direct care team service delivery
Requirements for the Role
- At least one years experience as a Registered Nurse in a residential aged care setting
- Genuine interest and desire to make a difference to the quality of life of residents in our care
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in Customer Service
- Flexible approach to care service delivery which respects resident needs, interests, routines and preferences
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Sound clinical knowledge and expertise in the management of wounds, medications, assessments and care planning
- Good Working knowledge of electronic health care management systems
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse Div 1To be successful in this position,
As a heritage listed building, you will be working in a distinctive and unique Residential Aged Care facility. The Aegis Aged Care Group offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with extensive Central Office support.
How To Apply
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Paul Seats, Montgomery Facility Manager on (08)9314 0614.
*Previous applicants need not apply.